Catching You Up

    It's been a long time since I've posted anything here. First, the holidays came and while I had access to a comp and internet, the laptop I have is extremely slow. It's a wonder I can get anything done on it at all. Then, during the Holidays, events occurred that put a bit of a damper on things. Things have just started to settle back down again and I am finally in the mood to post.

    I hope everyone had a good Holiday. Hope you got everything you wanted or at the very least, spent cherished time with family and good friends. Aside from the setbacks, that's what I did.

    I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe in the midst of this crazy pandemic. We aren't going many places ourselves. To keep us from going completely insane, we mainly read, watch stuff on the internet, listen to music, or just spend time together. Ah, what would we do without technology!? In the strange times, with the world as it is today, I pray we never find out!

    I'm going to end this post here. I simply wanted to let people know I just didn't fall off the face of the Earth after writing my tribute. I'll try to write more frequently in the future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Thuy Trang and Trini Mean To Me

Yea! I'm Not Insane, But I Blame My Husband

The Boy Who Lived