Easily Distracted

I am so horrible at keeping up with this blog! I tend to get easily distracted, as you can tell from this title. I started working on a couple of things to put on here, but life got in the way.
I went on vacation twice, had to help with personal family issues, and generally got busy reading as well as browsing ebay for new things to buy. I didn't know I wanted so many things till I found a place that sells everything one could possibly want!
I've also spent a grate deal of time playing an audio game called Manamon. It is what it sounds like, a game in the style of Pokemon. I never thought I'd like something like that, but it's so cool! It has neat sound effects, wonderful music, and each creature has it's own unique voice. The story lines are complicated, and full of twists and turns. There are two games and the second one is nearly three times as long as the first!
I love exploring new things and an open world role playing game is exactly the way for me to go. In fact, there are many games out there that I wish I could play! Unfortunately, they are only for the sighted.
A new game called Boulders Gate is coming out within the next two years for the PS5 and I'm hoping to be able to play it. The PS5 is supposed to have accessibility features for the blind and my hope is that the game will too! I told my husband that if it does, he probably won't see me for a month
I currently just finished a series of books called Ghost Finders. It was done in Graphic audio. It's a type of audiobook, complete with music, sound effects, and multiple voice actors. They are really neat and mainly geared, in the beginning at least, toward truck drivers, to keep them from falling asleep during long hauls.
The premise of the series is a trio of corky people who find ghosts and lay them to rest. It's not as easy as it sounds. Not all of them are willing to go quietly. They also deal with otherworldly entities. They start out as a not very recognized B-team to a renowned A-team. It's filled with equal parts humor and creepy. It also has a little romance thrown in for good measure.
My husband and I also finished a graphic audio series called Cemetery Girl. It's about a girl who wakes up in a cemetery with no memory of who she is or how she got there. It's really haunting and you're not really sure where it's all going to lead. Things get suddenly more complicated when in each book, she gets inhabited by the spirits of three differently murdered people.
I'm not sure what I'm going to read next, but knowing me, I'll find something. I have more books than I know what to do with! It'll take me years to finish them all, and I keep getting more all the time.

I'll try to do better with the blog in the future. Hopefully, four months won't go by before I remember to write again. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Thuy Trang and Trini Mean To Me

Yea! I'm Not Insane, But I Blame My Husband

The Boy Who Lived